maandag 8 oktober 2007

Upcoming releases:


Alicia Keys - No-One
The Enemy - 40 Days and 40 Nights
Kaiser Chiefs - Love's Not a Competition (But I'm Winning)
Nelly Furtado - Do It
Christina Aguilera – Oh Mother
Fergie – Clumsy
Hard-Fi - Can't Get Along (Without You)
Hellogoodbye – Hello It Is Love
Maximo Park - Karaoke Plays
Michael Buble – Lost
My Chemical Romance - Mama
Rihanna feat Ne-Yo - Hate That I Love You
Paramore – Crush Crush Crush
Plain White T’s - Hate (I Really Don't Like You)
Scouting For Girls – Elvis Ain’t Dead
Sean Kingston – Me Love
Sugababes – Change
Bon Jovi – Lost Highway
Booty Luv - Some Kinda Rush
David Guetta – Baby When The Light
Faithless feat Cat Power - A Kind Of Peace
Gwen Stefani – Now That You Got It
James Kakande – You You You
Klaxons - Totem On The Timeline
KT Tunstall - Saving My Face
Maroon 5 – Won’t Go Home Without You

Geen opmerkingen: